by Suman Gupta
Global Marketing thought leader Thomas Barta to Keynote. 30 other top CxO’s as speakers
23rd August 2017, Mumbai – The 6th DMAIndia Annual & Awards 2017 is set to take place on 23rd August 2017 at The Leela, Andheri Kurla Road featuring interactive segments of keynotes, trendspotting panels, case study presentations, and future gazing sessions with leading industry experts.
DMAi is the Indian arm of the Data & Marketing Association (DMA) founded by Vatsal Asher & Shelly Singh. The DMAi Annual & Awards is in its 6thedition along with the DMA CREATEFFECT Awards which honours creativity and effectiveness in marketing. The DMA CREATEEFFECT Awards are affiliated with the DMA International ECHO Awards which honours excellence in creativity, marketing strategy, and response results in data-driven marketing campaigns.
The theme for this year is ‘Reimagine Marketing – Finding Symphony in Cacophony’ and the conference chair is Mr. Apurva Chamaria, VP & Head of Corporate Marketing, HCL Technologies.
Conference chair, Mr. Chamaria says, “Business as we know it, has changed. Well, this is just an understatement – it has metamorphosed into an agile and a lean machine from the large and bulky beast it used to be.”
The unique event will be broken up into 3 major segments: Data & Analytics, Content & Creativity, and the Future of Marketing. Each segment is broken up into a 4 sessions; a Segment Keynote/Inspiration Session, a Trendspotting Panel, a Case Study, and a Future Gazing Session.
Mr. Vatsal Asher, CEO of DMAi says, “We’re glad to have such enthusiastic industry partners in this endeavour. We’re bringing together some of the brightest and most innovative marketing minds who are on the cutting edge of their industries to gaze into the future of marketing.”
The DMAIndia Annual & Awards 2017 will host the following awards programs:
- DMAi Hall of Fame – Chaired by Ramesh Iyengar, CMD, Select Direct
- The DMAi Knight recognition – Chaired by Ankush Bhandari, CEO, Arvato India.
- 2017 DMA CREATEFFECT Awards, affiliated to the DMA International ECHO Awards – Presided by International ECHO Envoy’s Vatsal Asher & Shelly Singh
- Marketer of the Year Awards – Chaired by Manish Dureja, MD, JPPL
- Content Marketer of the Year & Content Marketing Awards – Chaired by Gulshan Verma, CRO, Times Internet
- Marketing Innovation Awards – Chaired by Manish Bhatia, President, Hindware
- the maiden Internal Connect Awards – Chaired by Khushnum Ichhaporia, Head of Marketing and Digital Acquisition, Kotak Securities.
The DMAIndia Annual & Awards 2017 has seen 150 jury members contribute to judging more than 500 nominations and entries from over 50 agencies on behalf of more than 200 brands to determine the crème de la crème to be awarded at this prestigious event.