Located next to Madeleine’s Church and the famous Boulevard Haussmann, Hyatt Paris Madeleine is a unique 5* Boutique Hotel in central Paris. Its amazing location makes it an ideal starting point to explore Paris, its breathtaking landmarks such as the Opera Garnier, the Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysées and the Louvre. The Hotel is also within walking distance of the famous department stores Printemps Haussmann et Galeries Lafayette and best Haute Couture & jewelry boutiques of the Faubourg St Honoré and Royale Streets.
What makes each stay memorable:
- Parisian Luxury:85 modern rooms with amazing daylight, including 14 brand new Parisian Suites
- Unique & Central Location: ideal spot to discover the best boutiques, enjoy the Opera Garnier, stroll in the Tuileries Garden or visit Louvre Museum.
- French Cuisine and Trendy Brasserie: La Chinoiserie, perfect for a gourmet Teatime or an after-work under the Eiffel glass-roof and the Café M for a seasonal & romantic dinner.
- 4 private meeting rooms and a panoramic 7th Floor which hosts all events in central Paris: Press conferences, meetings, business lunch, product launch & cocktails.
Luxury Hotel in Paris City Centre
- 85 Hotel Rooms & Suites
- Accessibility for people with reduced mobility: Reduced mobility rooms and facilities, Wheelchair access and accessible bathroom.
- Free Wifi
- Views of Eiffel Tower, Saint Augustin, Madeleine’s Church and Parisian Rooftops
- Luxury Hotel Amenities
- Multilingual staff
- Valet Parking and public parking nearby
- Spa Deep Nature with Beauty & Massage Treatments
- Nail bar, Sauna and Steam Room
- Fitness Centre
- Sunday Family Brunch and children pastry workshop
- Two Restaurants
- One Cocktail Bar
- Four Meeting Rooms and 7th floor can be privatized
- Pet friendly Policy
- Babysitting, Hair Dresser and fitness coach available upon request with an extra fee
To sum up, HYATT PARIS MADELEINE is a value for Money Luxury to be Experienced when in Paris !